If you are someone who wants to understand the importance of hormone balancing, then you have come to the right place. Hormone balancing is nothing but having a suitable amount of hormones at a certain period of time. There is no denying the fact that females have to keep their progesterone and estrogen levels balanced. Also, the males have to keep their testosterone levels balanced. By any chance, if there is too little or much hormone, there are high chances that the life of an individual is in danger. Also, one can experience severe medical conditions if not death. According to the experts, anyone can experience hormonal imbalance. This is something that will take place at least once in a lifetime. For females, they will experience the same during pregnancy, childbirth, menopause, breastfeeding, and menstruation. However, the males will experience the same while they age. Therefore, make sure to keep a check on your hormonal balance. In order to do the same, you have to keep a check on the symptoms experienced. Are you wondering what they could be? Continue reading.
Symptoms of hormonal balancing for women
- Being moody
- Night sweat
- Brain fog
- Low libido
- Weight gain
Even though the symptoms mentioned above are pretty much unpleasant to experience, one of the most serious risks of hormonal imbalance is breast cancer. If the levels of estrogen in a female is decreased, there are chances that she will experience hormonal balancing. As an outcome, she will suffer from breast cancer, and may even end up dying. Doctors always cannot predict estrogen dominance which is why it is imperative for women to visit a gynae every now and then. What will happen is the doctor will take a blood test and see if the hormones are balanced or not. It will be because of this test that your doctor will be able to find out if the hormone balancing thing is a serious concern or not. Nonetheless, if you experience any of the symptoms we have mentioned in this article, do visit a doctor and do not take it for granted. Your health counts which is why nothing should be neglected or compromised.
Symptoms of hormonal balancing for men
- Not feeling manly
- Mood swings
- Hair loss
- Decrease in sex drive
- Erectile dysfunction
- Hot flashes
- Night sweats
- Weight gain
- Sleep disturbances
Again, visit a doctor if you experience these symptoms being a man.
How to treat hormonal imbalance in both the genders?
Both males and females can do so much to maintain the right hormonal balance. Thinking about what it is all about? Check out the below-mentioned points.
- To maintain the right hormonal balance, make sure to first change your diet. Increase the intake of proteins and nutrients, and make sure to keep yourself hydrated throughout the day.
- Drink as much water as you can and avoid consuming alcohol.
- Make sure to exercise on a daily purpose because this will allow you to maintain the right health.
- Pay attention to body triggers if any.
- Set some time for yourself because that counts. Play your favorite sport, listen to your favorite playlist or watch a series whenever needed.
- Speaking to your near and dear ones will help. If you are not comfortable speaking to them, consult a doctor and have a word with them.