Fibroblast plasma therapy is an aesthetic procedure that skin treatment experts offer as an alternative to surgical, injections and laser therapies to improve and tighten your skin. It is fairly new to the cosmetic and facial treatment industry. Keep reading this post to learn more about this therapy:
What is Plasma Fibroblast Therapy?
Plasma fibroblast therapy targets the fibroblasts. These are protein and collagen-producing cells in the dermis the below layer of your outermost skin layer. It plays a vital role in helping skin wounds heal and maintaining your skin’s tightness and firmness. In fibroblast skin tightening therapy uses a pen-like device that carries a high-frequency electric current to small areas of your skin’s. Instead of directly plasma tip touching the skin it releases a targeted current just above your skin. The heat energy of current creates micro-injuries, small holes in your outermost skin layer. The heat damage and thermal disruption from plasma fibroblast therapy impact differently on your skin as:
- Encourages your skin tissues regeneration
- Causes tissue tightening
- Break down proteins in your skin
- Stimulates fibroblast activity
Skincare treatment experts include this approach in aesthetic training courses. There are various benefits of fibroblast therapy on your skin that are enlisted below:
Benefits of Fibroblast Plasma Therapy:
Plasma fibroblast therapy is considered as a non-surgical treatment that is used to treat the following issues:
- Photoaging like age spot
- Wrinkled skin including neck, above the lips, eyelids, and jawline
- Seborrheic Keratosis
- Dermatologists use fibroblast plasma therapy as an alternative to lip fillers to make your lip look fuller.
Does Microblast Plasma Therapy Work On Your Skin?
The effects of stimulating fibroblast skin tightening remain up to 1 year after treatment. The fibroblast plasma therapy is a new aesthetic procedure in which each participant receives full-face treatment every 3 weeks. It helps to reduce 37% of facial wrinkles and improve your 68% overall facial appearance.
What is The Procedure of Fibroblast Plasma Therapy?
The procedure of fibroblast plasma therapy is based on where you are having the treatment, the basic steps include the:
- In the first step, cleanse your skin and apply topical anesthetic cream.
- You have to wait about 30 minutes for the anaesthetic cream to take effect.
- In the next step, treat the designated area of your skin with a plasma pen. This pen will create small arcs of the microcurrents and scab-like dots on your skin.
- In the last step, a professional will remove the anaesthetic cream from your face and apply a cooling gel to minimise the burning and tingling sensation as much as possible.
This therapy takes about 30 to 60 minutes to perform. There are some conditions and restrictions associated with aesthetic courses in the UK!
Who Can Take Fibroblast Plasma Therapy?
The perfect candidates for this therapy are people with mild-to-moderate skin wrinkling concerns. You shouldn’t receive the fibroblast therapy if you are:
- Have any kind of infection at the treatment site
- Have an allergy to anesthetic cream
- If using isotretinoin for acne and wrinkle
Fibroblast plasma therapy is beneficial for your skin. It helps to tighten and brighten your skin. From this post, you will learn the procedures, benefits and conditions for taking this therapy.