People can now buy the latest smartphones on EMIs without needing to worry about the expensive price tags. Customers can buy Vivo mobile phones on EMI and avail of various benefits like zero down payment, no-cost EMI, flexible tenure, etc. Vivo is India’s leading smartphone manufacturer. Explore top models of Vivo smartphones at various e-commerce platforms and get it on EMI if you cannot afford to pay the whole amount in one go. You can repay the amount conveniently and easily.
Latest Vivo Smartphones to Buy
Vivo’s budget-friendly Android phones are available all across India at various different online sites. Here are the most popular ones-
- Vivo X-Fold- This newly launched smartphone comes with a 120Hz refresh rate and supports wireless charging. Talking about the cameras, it has a quad-camera set up on the rear featuring a 50MP primary camera and three others, and a 16MP front camera. It is a dual sim mobile and includes various sensors like an accelerometer, light sensor, compass, gyroscope, fingerprint sensor, etc. This smartphone offers 256GB storage and 12GB RAM.
- Vivo Y21G- This smartphone was launched in April. It comes with a 60Hz refresh rate and 6.51-inch display. It supports proprietary quick charging. On the rear end, it has a dual-camera setup with a 13MP primary camera and a 2MP camera. It offers a single-front camera setup for selfies. It is based on Android 12 and packs 64GB of internal storage. It was launched in 2 colors with a plastic body. Connectivity options are Bluetooth, WiFi, USB, 3G, 4G, etc. Buy this cost-effective Vivo mobile phone on EMI today to grab the best deal.
- Vivo X Note- This Vivo smartphone comes with a 120Hz refresh rate and is powered by a 5000mAh battery. The X Note runs Android 12, and it supports wireless and exclusive quick charging. The rear camera setup features a 50MP primary camera, a 48MP camera, a 12MP camera, and an 8MP camera. This phone has 256GB of inbuilt storage, and it is a dual sim mobile. Sensors on this mobile include a light sensor, gyroscope, accelerometer, proximity sensor, fingerprint sensor, and more.
- Vivo Y21T- With a 6.58-inch display, this smartphone offers a 1080×2408 pixels resolution. It features 4GB RAM and 128GB of storage. This phone packs a triple camera setup with a 50MP primary camera and two 2MP cameras on the rear. The rear camera also has the autofocus feature. The Vivo Y21T runs FinTouch OS 12 and is based on Android 11. It is a dual sim mobile. It has a 5000mAh battery and was launched in two colors, i.e., Midnight Blue and Pearl White.
- Vivo S10e- This smartphone runs Android 11 and comes with a 6.40-inch display. It supports exclusive quick charging. The phone offers 128GB storage and a triple camera setup on the rear. This phone is great for selfie lovers because it has a 32MP sensor. It was launched in a couple of different colors. WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, USB, and other such features are also included in this smartphone.
These are some of the latest Vivo smartphones that you can get.
Benefits of No-cost EMI
There are several different benefits of buying a Vivo mobile phone on EMI, such as-
- Don’t pay the total amount- Smartphones have become a part of our lives for various tasks like online shopping, communicating with people, attending classes, etc. Therefore, if you cannot afford to pay the whole amount in one go, you can choose the no-cost EMI option. It lets you pay only a fraction of the entire amount. Then, you can divide the rest of the amount and pay it during an agreed-upon time period.
- Flexible – When you opt for a regular EMI option, you would prefer to choose a shorter loan period because you have to think about the interest. However, with no-cost EMI transactions, you don’t have to worry about the extra amount, and therefore you can choose a period that is suitable for you. As the name suggests, there is no additional cost that you have to pay.
There are a few other benefits of opting for the no-cost EMI option.
There are endless websites that offer the no-cost EMI feature, so there is no need to compromise on your choice. You can buy the best, latest Vivo mobile phone on EMI and pay the amount at agreed-upon time intervals. Compare all the features, benefits, prices, etc., and then shortlist whichever smartphone you want.