For every startup, your unique selling proposition makes you different from the competition. Packaging plays a great role. Your marketing plan needs to have a few right screws to fix which can create a great deal of differentiation.
In every business, one thing is the product and another is the right kind of packaging. It is more important than you think. Packaging your product makes the first impression in the customer’s mind. Since marketing deals with how we understand customers’ needs, the packaging is integral to the whole plan.
Importance of choosing the right retail bag
Innovation in any business takes it ahead of the competition. Keeping product innovation on one side, it’s important how you present it to the potential customer.
Being an intrapreneur throws many challenges at you that you might not realize at first. Some instances make you aware of what you need, the others force you to think about what needs to be better. The answer is not so straightforward every time.
Here are a few points that might help you in how you package your product according to your business.
Businesses and Retail Packaging
The end customer is the most important asset that gives you profit. You need to keep in mind each and every aspect that makes them choose you. Right from the first impression till the after-sales services, all the touchpoints are important.
- If you operate in places where flooding is common, sandbags are the way to go. These are pretty common in areas where rivers and canals are close by.
- If you are simply working for a customized product, plastic retail shopping bags are the ideal way to move forward. You can get them printed with your logo and contact details. It makes people know you right at first glance.
- A chemical manufacturer and distributor is advised to use a material that avoids spillage or contamination.
- Wherever possible, it is economical to go for reusable bags. It not only helps you reduce cost but gives the customers a chance to know you better when they use that back again and again. Also, this way you put your share of efforts to save the environment.
- Anything edible must be packed in a retail bag which not only avoids spillage but also is suitable for preserving edibles for animal or human consumption.
- If you are already using paper bags and you want a durable alternative, plastic shopping bags are the way to go.
- If you think otherwise, that is to use paper bags instead of plastic bags, you would have to keep in mind they are less durable.
Once you understand the basic needs of the customer for your business, it is easier for you to choose a retail bag. However, the most versatile ones are plastic shopping bags. They fulfill most purposes and are not expensive to distribute as well. Moreover, customers will start to know you if you get them customized according to your company.