There was a time when owning a laptop was a luxury, but the pandemic has totally changed that scenario. Now, due to a surge in online classes and work for home, laptops are a veritable necessity.
Programming requires a laptop with high specifications. The machine should come fitted with the latest technology and be capable of handling all your coding needs. If you are on the lookout for the best laptops for programming, we have selected some of the top models for you. These are some of the best laptops under Rs. 50,000 and will not crack even if you push them hard. Just be sure to factor in all the points we have mentioned, and you will soon be united with your dream machine.
Which laptop is ideal for you depends on the kind of work you want to use it for. For example, the best laptops for programming will have different specifications compared to basic laptops used for blogging.
While mini laptops start from as less as Rs. 20,000, dedicated programming laptops are priced much higher due to their advanced hardware.
If you are looking for the best laptop under Rs. 50,000 that you can also use for programming, we will make things easier for you.
Here are the specifications desirable in a laptop for programming:
- Processor from a recent generation
- Above average battery life.
- Minimum 8 GB DDR4 RAM to handle heavy applications
- Graphics card to boost the overall performance
It is difficult for you to find the best laptop in a single go as there are a lot of options available Here, to take the stress off you, we have listed down some of the best ones:
Mi Notebook 14
- One of the most promising laptops under Rs. 50,000 for programming.
- Intel Core i5 generation 10 processor
- Intel UHD graphics for a smoother experience
- 8 GB RAM and 512 GB SSD storage capacity
- 14-inche Full HD display with anti-glare technology
- Backlit keyboard
- 5-6 hour of battery life with 65W charging support
Asus VivoBook Flip 14
- 14-inch full HD display with touch screen functionality
- Two in one device (laptop and tablet)
- Intel Core i3 generation 10 processor and Intel UHD graphics
- 8 GB DDR4 RAM coupled with 256 GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Storage
- Microsoft Office 2019 Home and Student with lifetime validity
- Pre-loaded Windows 10 operating system
- 360-degree metallic hinge and a weight of 1.5kg
- Fingerprint reader, digital array microphone, and stereo speakers
MSI Modern 14 With AMD Ryzen 5
- One of the best laptops for programming
- 14-inch Full HD IPS LCD display with 90% screen to body ratio
- Powered by high performing AMD Ryzen 5 5400U chipset
- Packs 8 GB DDR4 RAM coupled with 512 GB SSD NVMe PCIe storage
- AMD Radeon graphics card to deliver top notch performance
- Weighs around 1.3 Kg which makes it easily portable
- Multiple connectivity ports like 2 Type-A USB 2.0 ports, HDMI port
- Single MicroSD card reader
- Keyboard with backlighting and three modes of brightness.
- Battery life of 6 hours to 7 hours
Without any doubt, the above-mentioned machines are the top laptops under INR 50,000 that you can use for programming. They have high-capacity RAM, ample storage, and the latest processors and graphics cards.
Don’t forget to use the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card to shop for the best laptops for programming.
You can also get your favourite products on No Cost EMI at the Bajaj Finserv EMI Store.
The practical way of purchasing the best laptop under Rs. 50,000
The Bajaj Finserv EMI Store is the ultimate shopping platform for all kinds of online purchases. New and registered EMI Network Card users can buy the best laptops for programming in a hassle-free manner on No Cost EMIs. The EMI Network Card is a unique digital card that offers a pre-approved loan limit of up to Rs. 4 lakh and enables you to purchase your preferred product without the compulsion of clearing the total product price at once.