If you want your teeth to be as white as possible before the real treatment, then zoom whitening treatments will give you the potential to be long-lasting with the proper take care and maintenance.
Do you know that there are many types of tooth whiteners available? Some use light, others heat, and still others chemicals. The best type for you depends on your needs and preferences. Here you will know about 10 tips for a successful zoom whitening treatment and after the treatment.
There are two main types of toothpaste:
It contains fluoride, while professional ones do not. Fluoride helps prevent cavities by strengthening enamel, which protects against decay.
Wherein, professional toothpaste contains abrasives, such as silica gel, which help remove stains and polish the surface of your teeth.
You will be glad to know that Zoom whitening is a beloved of all methods of teeth whitening because it works rapidly and is highly fruitful for most patients who want a whiter smile. Before making your decision about Zoom whitening, inspect these answers to over-and-over asked questions about this teeth whitening treatment.
What is zoom whitening treatment?
This treatment helps to remove any dark stains from your teeth with the help of zoom light or laser, a special gal to bleach your teeth one by one to give you an everlasting bright smile. It is mainly known as a bleaching process that activates 25 per cent hydrogen peroxide whitening.
10 tips for a successful zoom whitening treatment whole procedures:
First, know the tips to complete the process successfully:
- Protection is necessary to attain long-lasting results. First, a defensive cover is settled over your lips and gums, keeping only your teeth figured. Then, your dentist will apply the whitening gel to your teeth where it will stay for 15 minutes.
- The dentist uses a particular lamp in a multitude of hydrogen peroxide.
- The zoom whitening gel will remove stains from your teeth.
- They apply more than gel every 15 minutes. The total procedure takes about 45 minutes.
- Once the whitening is done, a new gel is applied to your teeth to reduce sensitivity.
Let’s learn about the tips after teeth whitening procedures:
Facing sensitivity after teeth whitening treatment is common but not long-lasting. To avoid excess sensitivity and give relief to your teeth, you need to follow these 5 tips:
- Use desensitizing toothpaste at least 10 days before cleaning treatment. While using the toothpaste, leave it on the surface of your teeth for a few minutes before washing your mouth for effective results.
- You also can apply the desensitized gel before treatment to avoid any sensitivities. Keep the gel on your teeth for sometimes then rinse well.
- Take pain relief medicine even after your treatment to avoid discomfort. Before taking medicine, don’t forget to consult a dentist.
- Avoid foods that trigger sensitivities as hot or cold food or drink., acidic foods after the treatment. Try to have room-temperature food to remove irritation inside your mouth. If you face extreme discomfort while having food, you can use a straw to drink any liquids to avoid contact with your teeth.
- Don’t forget to brush with a soft-bristled toothbrush and warm water to wash. Try to use toothpaste, and mouthwash with fluoride to remineralize your teeth and block the pain signals.
There are three common types of dental implant in dubai that you can choose from Endosteal, subperiosteal, and zygomatic. Endosteal is the safest and most common, followed by subperiosteal, and then zygomatic being the last and most complex.
Before you lead up, you will take up a touch-up kit and consult with your dentist about which foods you are capable to eat and drink. As a note, we can say that you will get your teeth professionally threshed before receiving Zoom whitening.